Il aura bientôt la version bêta du xr1000 ou pas?

Bonjour aura t il la version bêta du xr1000 bientôt, vous avais dit fin décembre 2023, après vous dit janvier 2024 et toujours pas de version bêta, j ai acheter  le le xr1000 il trois mois et il pas stable et  je bug beaucoup sur Warzone

Des appareils domotique qui se déconnecte du wifi 2.4 et dans Warzone je fais deux ou trois bonne partie après sa bug j suis au ralenti par rapport au autre joueur j doit mettre un chargeur de 60 balles pour tuer quelqu'un 

Serai bien de sortir la version bêta car il n aurra plus de mise à jour de Netgear je le sais parce que le routeur ne donne pas le dernier firmware  automatiquement et sur le xr 300 sa été la même chose le dernier fallait la télécharger depuis le site de netgear alor pourquoi pas fournir la version bêta ?

22 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It's still coming. What issues are you having exactly?

It's a matter of when and everytime I use mine now the rpc error appears more often it's not fun then it's interface is slow the xr500 is faster but I'm stuck using the xr1000 till I can make it upstairs to hook back up xr500 due to 3.3 working good and working better then xr1000 as of right now I wish 3.3 on xr1000 was here to use to see how it does since xr1000 has better hardware then xr500!

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Behringer-93 said:

Home automation devices that disconnect from wifi 2.4 and in Warzone I play two or three good games after its bug I am in slow motion compared to the other player I have to put a 60 bullet magazine to kill someone 

Have you disabled Smart Connect for WiFi? What ping are you seeing on the Geo-Filter and in game when that happens? 

+

Non j ai pas activer smart connect pour le WiFi, mon ping en jeux et entre 9 et 17 j active pas le Geo-Filter car la connection bug encore plus, j ai la fibre le Geo-Filter ne sert à rien car j ai déjà un bon ping dans le jeux

• Administrators

You didn't activate it or didn't disable it? Can you connect to 2.4 or 5GHz manually or is it just the one WiFi name you connect to?

The Geo-Filter allows you to force close servers, your connection type doesn't determine what servers you connect to. That's the ping you have when you see that issue specifically?

Smart connect n ai pas activer, sur mon pc portable parfois je perd aussi le WiFi 2,4 ghz et je suis obliger de me reconnecter au WiFi 5 ghz.

Oui sais le ping que je voie quand j ai le problème, quand je fais un speed test j ai un ping de 7

• Administrators

Speedtest ping will be different from the game ping, what is the game ping showing?

Do you have any wireless devices e.g. headphones etc near the router or as weird as it sounds a microwave?

• Administrators

If you disable the Geo-Filter and QoS do you get the same issues? If so, if you connect direct to the modem with no other devices connected do you get the same issue?

Shouldn't be too much longer now.

• Administrators

If that's the case then it sounds like more of a problem with the game or potentially your line/modem. Use this guide while directly connected to the modem with no other devices being used and see what results you get https://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000074717-how-to-test-your-internet-ping you can provide a screenshot of the results here as well and I can advise.