Just ordered R3

Hello, 

I have just ordered my R3. Can anyone point me in the direction of best place to start for settings for Warzone and MP please?

Just looking for some reading material or videos on settings before it arrives.

Thanks,

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, bowthorpe123 said:

Thanks, i will take a look.

Are orders shipped same day or is there a few days turn around?

They can be shipped on the same day but it depends on the time of day. If you did literally just order before you made the post then it'll be sent tomorrow.

I currently have my main router and a router as a AP where my PC is. Can I run remove the AP and run the R3 as a second router which is where my PC is? or does the R3 need to be the primary router? 

• Administrators

You can do that yes, it doesn't have to be the main router but for QoS purposes at least, it would work much better in that scenario. If you just want to use it for the Geo-Filter that setup will absolutely work.

23 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You can do that yes, it doesn't have to be the main router but for QoS purposes at least, it would work much better in that scenario. If you just want to use it for the Geo-Filter that setup will absolutely work.

Thanks. I have 1gb internet and no other heavy users on the network. Will QOS actually provide me with any benefits if gaming is not struggling for resources amongst other devices? 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, bowthorpe123 said:

Thanks. I have 1gb internet and no other heavy users on the network. Will QOS actually provide me with any benefits if gaming is not struggling for resources amongst other devices? 

With your scenario, as long as you're not doing anything else online or downloading and devices aren't online then you should be okay without it.