Can't get my head around hybrid vpn 'do not/only vpn these services

I'm trying to setup my Hyrbid VPN so that GTA on my Xbox will connect to American lobbies, whilst all other applications and services go through my ISP internet connection, but can't get it to work.

I've added ports: 6672, 61455.61456, 61457 and 61458 (all UDP) as well as ports for Xbox Live core services to 'Only VPN these services', yet the game still tries to connect to European lobbies, and when the added ports are set to 'Do not VPN these services', the game now connects to American lobbies, but now the whole Xbox is on the VPN which I do not want.

I added my phone and my PC to the Hybrid VPN, and set 443 TCP to not go through the VPN, yet both devices were showing the VPN IP in the web browser, and showed my ISP IP when set to 'Only VPN these services'. However, when I set all ports 1-65535 UDP and TCP to do not VPN these services option, I get my ISP IP and VPN IP when set to only vpn services, which is what I want, but strangely, random ports that as far as I know have nothing to do with HTTPS can make the HTTPS traffic go through either VPN or main ISP (which ever applicable). 

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Can anyone hel

• Administrators

So just for some clarity:

• Device added, no services added + Do NOT VPN these services = VPN applied to entire device
  • Device added, services added + Do NOT VPN these services = VPN applied to entire device except the services added
  • Device added, no services added + Only VPN these services = VPN not applied at all
  • Device added, services added + Only VPN these services = VPN applied to only the services added

For a console, it should be greyed out and Do NOT VPN these services automatically added when you add that device. This is expected behavior because it's not always possible to specify services on a console. Also, when you're gaming on the console you're not doing anything else.

When adding ports it's a misconception that the source ports will always be the same as the destination ports - they won't so if you don't have them added exactly right they will not work as expected.