the latest update seems to break Traffic Prioritization on XR1000 V1

image.thumb.png.e5004940e4e5590246a9c441c0ea6010.png

I have enabled it for all the ports but the statistics for prioritized traffic won't change. Also is it possible to get a feature to reset the statistics without restarting the router?

Edit: I was able to fix it by resetting the DHCP settings and reassigning the devices. 

• Administrators

Check the IP on the PC itself, then check the IP on the Device Manager for the device you think it is, do the IPs match?

It's unlikely after the 3.3 update that there will be any more features made, primarily bug fixes

On 1/28/2024 at 7:03 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Check the IP on the PC itself, then check the IP on the Device Manager for the device you think it is, do the IPs match?

It's unlikely after the 3.3 update that there will be any more features made, primarily bug fixes

IP was the same. Assigning a static IP possibly caused it.

There is a bug in the QOS, I have deleted the device from the device manager that I have previously added in the traffic prioritization. Now I get this error and traffic prioritization is stuck in loading. 

image.thumb.png.2bb176d377dea3b6eb96e9381c7db517.png

Also if I change the name of the device in Device Manager, the change doesn't take effect in the Lan settings' address reservation.

• Administrators

You'll need to re-connect the device back to the router via the same method i.e. ethernet, 2.4/5GHz and give it the same name/device type and the error will go or factory reset unfortunately.

The LAN settings were made by Netgear and they don't reflect the changes made on the main Device Manager for some reason