Prioritize efootball 2024 in netduma r2

Hello everyone.  I'm new to the forum.  I'm playing Efootball on PS5 and the game is running really bad for me.  I am planning to buy a NetDuma R3 router so I have some questions.  When I buy a router, do I have to put the modem from the provider in Bridge Mode for the router to work?  I have cable internet via coaxial cables and I'm not happy with how the game works for me online.  And tell me please, since I'm from Serbia, could I order NetDuma R3 from the official website?  Where is it safe to buy it?

• Administrators
8 hours ago, serbian_gaimer said:

Hello everyone.  I'm new to the forum.  I'm playing Efootball on PS5 and the game is running really bad for me.  I am planning to buy a NetDuma R3 router so I have some questions.  When I buy a router, do I have to put the modem from the provider in Bridge Mode for the router to work?  I have cable internet via coaxial cables and I'm not happy with how the game works for me online.  And tell me please, since I'm from Serbia, could I order NetDuma R3 from the official website?  Where is it safe to buy it?

You don't have to put your existing modem in bridge mode, it will work without doing that but it is advised. Alternatively you can put it in the DMZ on your modem instead. Yes we offer 1 working day shipping from our website to Serbia. I would recommend you familiarise yourself with customs restrictions just in case you need to pay. 

• 2 months later...

hello Frazer when I monitor my connection in the network monitor after boosting the game after prioritization Efootball 24 Ps5 

during my monitoring on network monitor I find that the prioritized heading towards unknown elements  on the other hand in gaming efootball does not widely take the connection

Can you help me 

• Administrators

When playing on a console you can just prioritize gaming or the games console itself, that's why it's probably not working choosing the game specifically. See if that works. You also don't need to do the boost - that's just a temporary prioritization so you're doing it twice essentially by doing that which won't work any better

• Administrators

Bandwidth Allocation isn't required, Congestion Control and Traffic Prioritization are the main features on that page you'd want to change. What are your Geo-Filter settings?

• Administrators

Use Games Console for Traffic Prioritization, also set the Congestion Control percentages to 70% for download and upload. You're only covering the Spanish server which is notoriously hard to force, you're going to be waiting a long time to get a game, you'll need to expand the radius a bit.