Server very bad in Warzone Urzikstan

Hello to everyone!

I'm Marco and I write you from Italy.

I wanna ask you some advices about the actual state of Warzone server. I have the XR500 with the last release of software and I play from PS5. Since it was release the update of the season 1 of Warzone about 2 months ago, me and my friend are really frustrated to play this game because it seems the we are 1 second behind every person and every action! I used to put the circle in the Geofilter to Italy with a low ping assist (about 30 ms), the ping that I see on the box in the Geofilter schedule and the ping that I see in the game are the same but I'm sure at 100% that some bullets doesn't hit the enemy in every gunfight that I start.

So I tried to force some server in the europe with ping assist to 0 and 1 game to 10 it seems very good, the others 9 are very bad. For example yesterday I have a good game with my team where we understand that was good and we did in the resurgence mode 55/60 kill.

When I usually found an enemy, when he shoots me I see only 2 bullets and I die, I see the Killcam and he uses more than 2 bullets to kill me.

Finally I try to change Upload and Download with QOS and use Pingplotter to see the state of my internet connection and the results are very good.

I'm not a very strong player (I have 1.80 of K/D and I play 2/3 nights during the week), but I understand when I can play better a game or not because of these servers. Obvious: more games good with the state of server, more fun.

I don't know if I have to try to force some servers more far and outside the Europe to win this Lag Compensation.

Sorry if I write a lot in this post and I appreciate if someone can help me! Have a good day!

• Administrators

You won't get perfect games every time as there are a lot of variables, some of which are outside your control. Do you notice having a better experience during peak/non peak times? What is the model of the modem/router the R3 is connected to and how have you set that to ensure all traffic flows to the R3? E.g. R3 in its DMZ, modem/bridge mode