All ethernet ports on back of router no longer work.

Hi Netduma team,

I have been an avid user of your routers since my 1st R1 back in 2014. I absolutely love them, they have been a true game changer. I have never had a better connection then I do with one of these hooked up.

Unfortunately tho, on my R2 all of the ethernet ports have quit working.. This happened with my R1 as well, but it was only one port so I could get by. Is there anything I can do to get them working again?

I know its the ports because one I directly hooked up my modem to my PC and got internet connection. Two I verified it is not my ethernet cables because I plugged them into my spare router and now I have internet again. 

Appreciate your help on the matter

• Administrators

Just to clarify, is it the WAN port as well that isn't working? If you connect via WiFi do you get internet? When you're connected via ethernet can you access the interface? If not, can you access when using WiFi?

Good morning Fraser, all Ethernet ports are working again after updating to the early access firmware. Thank you!!!  As usual you come through again, this is why I will always use your products. Best customer service, hands down!

Appreciate you!!

• 3 weeks later...