Help with Vodaphone Fibre 2 Broadband

• Administrators

There should have been a guide included but connect an ethernet cable from the WAN/Internet port on the R2 to a LAN port on the Vodafone router. Connect to the R2 via WiFi or ethernet and go to http://192.168.77.1 to access the setup wizard/interface.

It does not let me connect to the R2 internet, just says unable to connect when i type in the password.

Its 2nd hand and i have held the reset button for 30seconds to reset the password etc. 

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

There should have been a guide included but connect an ethernet cable from the WAN/Internet port on the R2 to a LAN port on the Vodafone router. Connect to the R2 via WiFi or ethernet and go to http://192.168.77.1 to access the setup wizard/interface.

I am unable to connect via wireless?

• Administrators

If it's been reset then you need to access the interface to complete the Setup Wizard before you get internet so don't worry about the no internet message. Just connect via ethernet for now to complete it

Just now, Netduma Fraser said:

If it's been reset then you need to access the interface to complete the Setup Wizard before you get internet so don't worry about the no internet message. Just connect via ethernet for now to complete it

problem is i dont have ethernet port on my surface pro so only have wi-fi. When i type in the password it says unable to connect to this network but i ignore that and type the IP into the search bar but nothing

• Administrators

You should be able to connect to the WiFi without connecting to the internet. The default WiFi password will be the serial number on the sticker on the underside of the router

Just now, Netduma Fraser said:

You should be able to connect to the WiFi without connecting to the internet. The default WiFi password will be the serial number on the sticker on the underside of the router

Tried the password multiple times, reset it multiple times and even tried the password conversion method.