DMZ Destination MAC

HELLO peoples using Telstra Internet Optimiser for my XBOX and in my WAN services settings i have my IP of my XBOX but ever since i reset my telstra Gen 3 modem i set my IP of my XBOX in the DMZ settings but in Destination MAC I do not get the Destination MAC of my XBOX what could i be doing wrong. Also after resetting my modem in the settings where you can see all the devices that are currently connected for my for the Hostname i would always get XBOX but now i am getting this as my Hostname      Unknown-28:ea:0b:83:bf:8f        ???

DMZ

Enabled

Destination IP

Destination MAC

would this effect my only game play at all with the Telstra Internet Optimiser?

thank you peoples really appreciate the help on here..

Screenshot (472).png

• Administrators

It shouldn't matter, as long as the IP is correct it will be applying to the Xbox, likely just couldn't detect the MAC properly, rebooting the modem/console may get it back

Yes I can my  change the name in Telstra Optimiser  Under Device Manager but once I do that then in XBOX box settings my NAT Type changes to nothing just says searching for NAT type

• Administrators

Okay so disable the DMZ, make the name change, verify in the Device Manager that you're seeing the correct name and MAC address for the Xbox. Set the Xbox to have a static/reserved IP address, then set it as the DMZ, then reboot the Xbox and you should get an Open NAT.

ok so I disabled the DMZ made the name change verified correct name and MAC address for XBOX and that was good as you can see in first image. Now I set the Xbox to have static IP address that was also good as you can see in my second image. Rebooted xbox and this what happens in my 3rd and 4th image from my XBOX network settings. I'm getting NAT Type: Unavailable and what else I noticed is in my 4th image I am getting Port: 57299 from what I can remember I could be wrong but the previous time I set a static IP I was getting the same port open but when I don't have a static IP get this PORT: 3074 open the 5th image shows it there

Screenshot_20240121_142701_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240121_142641_Samsung Internet.jpg

20240121_142311.jpg

20240121_142332.jpg

20240119_220455.jpg

sorry for the largre images dude i uploaded from my phone and just seen now from computer. yeh in the console settings when you choose alternate port selection 3074 is not listed