XR500 Optimal QoS For Valorant

Hello! I play Valorant with a PC wired connection and followed/tried different settings in Traffic Prioritization but I noticed that Valorant is not counted or recognized in any Download/Upload Packets columns. Valorant is listed under DumaOS Classified Games Service but after playing it is not counted in any Download/Upload Packets or in "Prioritized Download/Upload" Traffic Overview. I've also tried adding Valorant listed ports but they are not showing any packets/prioritized counts either. I'm wondering if Duma OS is not recognizing Valorant as a "game" and if so, should I turn off Congestion Control/Bandwidth Allocation for Gaming as Valorant is the only game I'm currently playing. Any assistance or recommendations would be helpful, thank you!

• Administrators

How have you added the ports for the game exactly? It should definitely be working that way. You could also add the PC with the Games Console service which would be easier and will definitely prioritize

Thank you! I added my PC with Games Console and it is recognizing the Packets and Prioritized Packets Overview. For adding the ports, I went into Traffic Prioritization and used "Add Device", selected my PC, and then used "Advanced" entering Source and Destination Port using Valorant's information https://support-valorant.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/4402306473619-How-to-Set-Up-Port-Forwarding.

Just to confirm, when adding my PC with Games Console, what would be the best "Wireless Type" to select? Normal (default) with (WAN) or Gaming/Voice? I'm not sure what WAN is put I saw your previous mention that there is no harm in trying to applying WAN. Thanks for the fast response!