XR500 + KeepAlive VPN error: Error: CONNECTION TIMEOUT

Hi guys. Trying to setup my xr500 with keepalive vpn using ovpn files for some reason when i use the ovpn file on opvn windows software it connects fine, but on dumas i get  Error: CONNECTION TIMEOUT on the logs.  i tried with either username and password they provide and same error. Maybe im doing somethign wrong and udner they guides there is no Dumas guides but i know some guys here uses them. Any advise would be greatly appreciate it.

image.png.2e43d87e1e3cb297f3910e87f34d228e.png

19 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you connecting to a server very far away from you? If you pick a closer server does it work?

Nope none work, even US located server. Same error. But on the same computer with the opvn client they all connect perfectly fine. Running   XR500 V2.3.2.134-dumaos33-rc14 .

• Administrators

You shouldn't send the login details, just the config is fine.

I can't get it to work at all adjusting the config, what device did they list the config under or is it just generic?

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What OpenVPN version do they support? It may be incompatible with our version of the client

seems it is, im testing another vpn surfshark and their ovpn fiels works fine. Question is there a way to confirm the device on thsi case an Xbox the traffic is been routed on the vpn ?