Playing Apex Legends (Hi Again!) :)

Hello, it's me again ranting about my network problem again with apex

context:

I am really calm guy never slammed my peripherals never poked a hole in my monitor out of rage.

An adult gamer (as I'm writing I'm literally tweaking or having a mental breakdown depends on perspective, I wanna go down and undertaker piledriver my Router to oblivion)

by the way my brother rage quit our gaming session just before im writing this post.

so: (this the current setup) 

image.thumb.png.e512666a37db4bf8f800adce8e3dc882.png

(this is my internet bandwidth)

image.png.74861cca7aeb7fe475bef35ba18e2877.png

never had a problem playing online games in my life unless there was an internet problem (at the moment there is none)

the 2 Pc (me and my bro are KEN & LAY respectively)

PS: for the admin if he is gonna respond all the previous topic and post that i opened for troubleshooting (posted 2 posts) i tried every config that was recommended by Netdouma Fraser (thanks BTW for being patient with me even if I took longer to respond i appreciate it)

iam here to desparetly ask for help it has been nearly 1 month since i played a good session of apex with my bro (every gamer knows that apex movement is godly and never matched in recent games TF2 (TitanFall2) doesn't count cuz it's the same game and TF2 is even more enjoyable)

another PS: every other game I play even together everything works normally (CS2, CoD:WZ, Civ6, DST, Valo, TF2 .....), we never lagged because we were on the game in same moment.

So pls i desperately need help I'm a poor gamer from a Third World country I can't afford to buy other thing or router from other manufacturers just to test (I have a headset I got it for the equivalent of 5 us dollars and I still have it till this day it's intoxicated with hot glue everywhere just because I don't have the capacity to get a new one)