Urgent help is needed before I travel, I can't access my Network Settings panel (Rapp is not loaded)

Bernard

Hello,

I have an R2 running r3.3.280 I have internet and the connections + routing are applied correctly.

I can't access to most of the Rapp (not loaded retry in one minute) of the router and I can see only:
Dashboard -> Networks Status
Adblocker -> Adblock panel only
System information (all panels)
Network Settings -> Wan panel only

On the System information:
The "Installed Rapps" shows actions switch (play, pause, on startup) but they are all greyed and clicking does nothing.

The logs show a tons of:
Fri Jan 12 11:21:06 2024 daemon.info dnsmasq[3379]: Failed to look up com.netdumasoftware.hybridvpn object

I need to travel in the next coming days and need to add a port forward before I leave the building.
Reset factory is out of question and redoing ALL my complicate setup is not an option !

Help !
Bernard

Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 11.14.05.png

• Administrators

Go to the System Information page and then in the Rapp panel menu ≡ change the retries to 5, reboot from the interface, close the tab, wait 4 minutes before accessing and see if it works then please.

On 1/12/2024 at 12:20 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Go to the System Information page and then in the Rapp panel menu ≡ change the retries to 5, reboot from the interface, close the tab, wait 4 minutes before accessing and see if it works then please.

No luck...
I also tried to change any possible setting on the Network Settings WAN -> General and Network panels
On the system information panel using the browser dev tools and removing disable or pointer none attributes I tried to force shutting down Rapp. Seems it is only visual and doesn't work on the router settings (or lead to an error "no playicon".

From time to time I can see the router is doing things, but most of the time it fails to look up to com.netdumasoftware.hybridvpn object

Sun Jan 14 09:03:44 2024 daemon.info dnsmasq[11731]: Failed to look up com.netdumasoftware.hybridvpn object
Sun Jan 14 09:03:44 2024 daemon.info dnsmasq[11731]: Failed to look up com.netdumasoftware.hybridvpn object
Sun Jan 14 09:03:42 2024 daemon.info dnsmasq[11731]: Failed to look up com.netdumasoftware.hybridvpn object
Sun Jan 14 09:03:42 2024 user.info com.netdumasoftware.geofilter: App 'com.netdumasoftware.geofilter' initialised & starting.
Sun Jan 14 09:03:42 2024 user.info com.netdumasoftware.geofilter: Waiting for 'com.netdumasoftware.devicemanager' to run before starting
Sun Jan 14 09:03:42 2024 user.info com.netdumasoftware.geofilter: pending subscription for package 'com.netdumasoftware.dpiclass'
Sun Jan 14 09:03:42 2024 user.info com.netdumasoftware.geofilter: pending subscription for package 'com.netdumasoftware.devicemanager'
Sun Jan 14 09:03:41 2024 user.info com.netdumasoftware.trafficcont: App 'com.netdumasoftware.trafficcontroller' initialised & starting.
Sun Jan 14 09:03:41 2024 user.info com.netdumasoftware.trafficcont: Waiting for 'com.netdumasoftware.devicemanager' to run before starting
Sun Jan 14 09:03:41 2024 user.info com.netdumasoftware.trafficcont: pending subscription for package 'com.netdumasoftware.devicemanager'
Sun Jan 14 09:03:38 2024 daemon.info dnsmasq[11731]: Failed to look up com.netdumasoftware.hybridvpn object

20 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Try upgrading to the Early Access firmware and see if everything loads after that

Hello Fraser,

1/ Is it this file : DumaOS-R2-3.3.615-ee498c8daf20acd21018c54f6deb0b09 ? (found here: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/51601-new-r2-firmware-33615-smartqos-version-5/ )

2/ Will it reset everything or keep my settings ?

Bernard