Dears,

Please advise me i owned NETGEAR XR1000, Shall buy the new version of NETDUMA R3 ?

And also Does NETDUMA R3 support Geo-Filter for Mobile gaming like PUBG Mobile ?

Thanks

Hi,

well you can tell us your settings?

How many People use the XR1000 and your Connection and how big is your House :-).

What other games do you play?

using fiber optics 300 Mbps

Only me but using it on  many devices (Laptop, Apple TV, Smart Phones and iPad Pro for gaming)

My ask is how i can manage the Geo-Fillter to control game servers for PUBG Mobile when i playing it via iPad pro ?

• Administrators

There isn't a specific option for that game but you could change the device type of the iPad to a console and add it to the Geo-Filter and it will filter the game so should work (you could do the same on the 1000), as to whether you want to upgrade to the R3 that's up to you. If you care more about software then yes I would recommend it as the 1000 won't get DumaOS 4

Thanks for your kind advice. I already requested R3 and i waiting DHL to deliver it.

Once i got it i will try to change the device type to console and return.

Regarding PUBG Mobile and after changing Device type from iPad to Game Console shall on Geo-Filter  select the game type PUBG or Unreal Engine (Fortnite, PUBG, etc) ?