"This could take up to four minutes. Please wait. If this takes longer, try rebooting your router."

Every day that i go to open up DumaOS i get "This could take up to four minutes. Please wait. If this takes longer, try rebooting your router." -

and it never ends up working until i have to reboot router, every time as it says "

Something went wrong!

An error occurred.
Please press 'Reload This Page' below, or try closing and opening this site. If this error persists, reboot your router and try again.

"

• Administrators

The first issue we think it might be due to SmartBOOST, disabling this fully seems to prevent it - the team are looking into it.

I haven't seen the first issue, if you clear browser cache/cookies then refresh the page does it appear correctly?

Okay, disabled it and will let you know on the second one!

While im here - sibling is still having horrendous connection to the R3 from their PS5 - up to 500+ms ping and down to 20ms and the lag is very very bad. 

Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 21.27.02.png

Cleared cache on Google Chrome, but still today when i opened up my laptop, i get this still. It happens daily. Router works but OS just does not load until i reboot R3 (not ideal to do this daily)

Screenshot2024-01-03at15_26_08.thumb.png.dc1a70547c2f88ca78bc2d72db22a71a.png

• Administrators
19 hours ago, TheMW2Ghost said:

Cleared cache on Google Chrome, but still today when i opened up my laptop, i get this still. It happens daily. Router works but OS just does not load until i reboot R3 (not ideal to do this daily)

That issue required SmartBOOST to be disabled, was it disabled? If so disable IPv6 in WAN/LAN and see if it is stable then please

On 1/4/2024 at 10:52 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

That issue required SmartBOOST to be disabled, was it disabled? If so disable IPv6 in WAN/LAN and see if it is stable then please

Seems to have ironed out now! I must not have reset the R£ after initially disabling smartBoost. 

I can't find the friend re: siblings connection, but since enabling 2.4Ghz, they're on a stable connection! Thank you 

Will keep you updated if anything big issues happen with the PS5!. But I've got to come back on this topic - as this is happening again yesterday and today. Sometimes I'm on a game for a while without opening up OS and when i try to, it does this and does not load (shows the other error message i posted above. So I usually don't end up rebooting as im already in a session.

SmartBOOST disabled, and cache cleared, but this is a daily thing it seems. 

Screenshot2024-01-07at16_06_36.thumb.png.d16dc5f277b6de467aacda0444dc10bc.png

• Administrators

Right click the page, then go to Inspect (Element), on the window that appears click on the Network tab. Then click the checkbox to disable cache. Then click and hold the browser refresh button, and click Empty Cache and Hard Reload. Then see if it loads correctly please.

I have this setting on already, just checked. 

Same issue with DumaOS today showing same error. So thus far, the clearing cache and etc has not helped out. I tried on Safari (instead of Crome and error occurred still)

• 2 weeks later...

Same error is happening to me since I bought it, I have to restart the router every day. Any fix?

This could take up to four minutes. Please wait. If this takes longer, try rebooting your router.

• Administrators
59 minutes ago, Pdroas said:

Same error is happening to me since I bought it, I have to restart the router every day. Any fix?

This could take up to four minutes. Please wait. If this takes longer, try rebooting your router.

The team are looking into it at the moment, I'm not sure if a fix will be in the firmware this week or next yet