Keep needing to reboot because this screen comes up

gpadragon

• Administrators

That shouldn't have caused a problem. As there has been a few updates and you've just done another, do a factory reset from the back, hold for 30 seconds, release, close the browser tab, wait 4 minutes then access and see if you get the problem again please

• Administrators

Make it accessible via reboot or however you're able to then could you disable SmartBOOST from the :r3menu > Settings and see if it is more stable from then on please?

• Administrators
On 1/3/2024 at 6:59 AM, gpadragon said:

Now i have to reboot the router.

As in the issue came back after disabling SmartBOOST?

On 1/3/2024 at 7:01 AM, Stobbee said:

I have the same issue, I also set up DMZ and turn off WiFi 

You'll need to disable SmartBOOST fully and it shouldn't come back again. The team are looking into it.

Different issue. When disabling smartboost, that screen no longer comes up. Just stalls when trying to load and have to reboot to get functionality. Took the Router offline and replaced with old one. If there is no fix I would probably want to return. Not worth the hassle.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, gpadragon said:

Different issue. When disabling smartboost, that screen no longer comes up. Just stalls when trying to load and have to reboot to get functionality. Took the Router offline and replaced with old one. If there is no fix I would probably want to return. Not worth the hassle.

What do you mean it stalls trying to load exactly? - The screen from your first post? What web browser/device are you using to access?

iI use the correct ip address to access the webview and it perpetually sits there waiting for a response back. I tried utilizing the Mobile DumaOS app on Iphone and it does not connect to the router. The original screen that I had issue with does not pop up. I am using chrome. I have also tried on edge.

5 hours ago, gpadragon said:

iI use the correct ip address to access the webview and it perpetually sits there waiting for a response back. I tried utilizing the Mobile DumaOS app on Iphone and it does not connect to the router. The original screen that I had issue with does not pop up. I am using chrome. I have also tried on edge.

The application on iPhone doesn’t work for me neither 

Now I have only two computers connected and nothing else. Everything is LAN connected. Still getting same screen and have to reboot to use.

• Administrators

When it happens could you right click the page go to Inspect Element. Then in the window that appears go to Network, tick disable cache, click and hold the browser refresh button until you see hard refresh and empty cache, click that, does it load then? If not on the same window go to the console tab, refresh the page and provide a screenshot of any errors that appear there please