DumaOS App XR1000

Hullsgaming

Hello

Any update on the DumaOS app for XR1000 it only works with version 3 but because you guys haven’t brought out V3 yet for the XR1000 it’s becoming painful to try and manage my local network. I have everything set on statics and with it been Xmas day tomorrow  all new devices will not be able to connect to the router please release the fix or release V3 beta to everyone 

30 minutes ago, Fairypusher said:

Beta 3.3 is open to register. 
Link you can find in Forum here

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfyRAhxIRSs8QkHhbHAIh-2FfCln1_FPcoGwC7U9CQx5Nh7HA/viewform

Can't wait till it releases! Only thing that sucks is the wait time sadly was hoping to test it by Christmas but guessing it'll be next year now and I won't be around towards the 11th I have something on the 11th to deal with then after it's gonna be a week or so before I can do anything again!

24 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We're working on the app issue but why wouldn't devices be able to connect to the router without the app working?

It never loads correctly on mobile which is why I use the app, and my laptop is at work where it belongs for Christmas lol 

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Ah understood, we did put some fixes in for the app so make sure you've updated from the app store, if it's still not working it's something we'll be looking at again

Waiting on update to app! Any idea when it'll release?

• Administrators
18 hours ago, ryekye said:

Waiting on update to app! Any idea when it'll release?

The team thought they fixed it as it was working with the routers in the office so it's likely a more complex issue, they'll do some more fixes in January

35 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The team thought they fixed it as it was working with the routers in the office so it's likely a more complex issue, they'll do some more fixes in January

Ok hopefully firmware drops for XR1000 too by then!