Anti flood not quite working as intended

Guest Netduma_Iain

Well the congestion control features can stop other people or devices impacting your ping when they're download/uploading. If other people make you lag then I'd suggest you make everything go through the duma. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the congestion control features can stop other people or devices impacting your ping when they're download/uploading. If other people make you lag then I'd suggest you make everything go through the duma.

Can you fill me in as to what exactly (theoretically at least) each algorithm does (i.e. how they differ)? I need to know exactly what I'm working with here in order to effectively test different combinations of settings (effectively the guess and check methodology). My bandwidth is never hitting more than 1% on either dl or ul. Do I even need these algorithms?

If no one is using your connection I'd just keep it at 100%, you don't need it :)

That's what I suspected. My line is 75/75. I want to disable qos then. Should I set bandwidth to 100 up and down, cap to 100% up and down, and set to reactive? Will that fully disable it?

Archived