DumaOS iOS app feedback

OnDemGrapes

So wanted to bring to your guys attention what I’m seeing with the DumaOS app running the latest DumaOS beta on my Nighthawk XR500. Currently running DumaOS version 3.3.535 on App version 4.0.0. 
IMG_4455.thumb.png.93b9ca284c29586b9aba13db3ae5b006.png

So far with the newest interface and integration of the apps features some are not working as they should.

- First thing that is not working is on the dashboard. It will not display any data on the “Todays Usage” unless you click on see more then filter from day to now. Personally I would love for this to display the “Now” by default or at least have an option to choose on the dashboard. IMG_4456.thumb.png.492749d4e2928c820784ccdd0110ab82.png

- second thing I noticed was the device manager is only showing devices offline even when devices are connected to the network. Seems to be missing data here. 
IMG_4457.thumb.png.8f42e45d60012b1edee869bee1d0c545.png

- network activity needs to be updated to also display as now by default as it looks rather empty and useless with no data. 
IMG_4458.thumb.png.7f746675a3dcbdc783e5cf3af7f95a8f.png

Requests

- Network Priority, can this have the option when you create a new rule to have the option to include WiFi traffic like the desktop features  

Last thing I had to bug about was the network speeds  I have gigabit internet but still seems to only pick up 450mbps on download which is always less than half my data when I run test. I know I can set to manual but I want to use the best optimization as your team provides to the network to combat ping and lag  should I keep using the network speed optimizer and lose half my bandwidth?  

thanks for all the hard work & dedication team. So far I love the newest update to the app since we are not getting a new firmware on the XR500 this app interface facelift make it nicer. Hopefully we can see an interface facelift on the current DumaOS for the xr500 to at least bring some new even though it’s the same lol. 

• OnDemGrapes changed the title to DumaOS iOS app feedback
  • Administrators
4 hours ago, OnDemGrapes said:

So wanted to bring to your guys attention what I’m seeing with the DumaOS app running the latest DumaOS beta on my Nighthawk XR500. Currently running DumaOS version 3.3.535 on App version 4.0.0. 

So far with the newest interface and integration of the apps features some are not working as they should.

- First thing that is not working is on the dashboard. It will not display any data on the “Todays Usage” unless you click on see more then filter from day to now. Personally I would love for this to display the “Now” by default or at least have an option to choose on the dashboard. 

- second thing I noticed was the device manager is only showing devices offline even when devices are connected to the network. Seems to be missing data here. 

- network activity needs to be updated to also display as now by default as it looks rather empty and useless with no data. 

Requests:

- Ping optimizer, can this be just like the desktop and run both ping optimization of both Download and upload? The app only optimizes download as of now.

- Network Priority, can this have the option when you create a new rule to have the option to include WiFi traffic like the desktop features  

Last thing I had to bug about was the network speeds  I have gigabit internet but still seems to only pick up 450mbps on download which is always less than half my data when I run test. I know I can set to manual but I want to use the best optimization as your team provides to the network to combat ping and lag  should I keep using the network speed optimizer and lose half my bandwidth?  

thanks for all the hard work & dedication team. So far I love the newest update to the app since we are not getting a new firmware on the XR500 this app interface facelift make it nicer. Hopefully we can see an interface facelift on the current DumaOS for the xr500 to at least bring some new even though it’s the same lol. 

Thank you for the reports, as the usage aspect was for DumaOS 4 I'm not sure how it translates to the XR500, I'll have to check with the team on that.

Devices connected can appear offline if they're not actively using any traffic at that time.

Use the Expert/Advanced mode for Ping Optimizer and then it will do upload as well.

Priorities, this is another one I'll need to check as it's not an option for the WiFi selection on 4 so wondering if that's why it's missed here.

Speeds depends what the server is being used at the time is, it may not always be the closest one so I would suggest setting yourself and then adjust Congestion Control manually. 

It's unlikely you'll see a facelift on the main interface unfortunately. Most likely to be just bug fixes from here on out.