DumaOS is not running! XR450

I ran through all the threads on this already and ran out of ideas. Power off, Factory resets, /adv_index.htm reboot, Update, Downgrade - Update, Update to Beta.

Everything results in Error: This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute. or DumaOS is not running!

Please help!

• 3 weeks later...

Same here I finally got the new firmware rc14 uploaded and came home to not secure privacy error.

Did all the factory resets, unplugged cables etc and now getting this error. Do I go ahead and follow the instructions in this thread?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, LordZiyad said:

Same here I finally got the new firmware rc14 uploaded and came home to not secure privacy error.

Did all the factory resets, unplugged cables etc and now getting this error. Do I go ahead and follow the instructions in this thread?

The not secure isn't an error, it's because you're connecting to the interface via HTTP not HTTPS which is fine as the interface isn't accessible from the internet.

You shouldn't need to TFTP but a reboot, close the tab, wait 4 minutes and it should load

Got it fixed used the nighthawk app on my mobile and was able to reset router and can now use the interface. I will continue to use the old firmware V2.2.134 until updated needed.

• Administrators
8 hours ago, LordZiyad said:

Got it fixed used the nighthawk app on my mobile and was able to reset router and can now use the interface. I will continue to use the old firmware V2.2.134 until updated needed.

Glad to hear it's sorted, thanks for the update

• 1 month later...

Finally took the plunge and used TFTP, was able to complete the process but nothing changed. I still have no access to the DumaOS

DumaOS not loaded yet!

Don't worry we will redirect you shortly.

Is what I continue to see.

TR-1 TH-0 DR-1

Don’t think it was the beta, but the latest stable that was at the top of the list and also an older version that someone somewhere said might help. Not at my pc to check.

• Administrators
On 2/28/2024 at 2:52 PM, raze42 said:

Don’t think it was the beta, but the latest stable that was at the top of the list and also an older version that someone somewhere said might help. Not at my pc to check.

Try the beta as it should be much better on that version