Mw3 geo filter not working

Satiros

Is there something wrong with the netduma lately? I open game geofilter does the check and find all servers etc etc. After a while no servers at all are shown at the map. Eventually it will find a match but I have no idea where I'm connected cause there's nothing shown. 

I've done the delete device,resync etc troubleshoot but it only works for 1 match. After that again I dont see anything in the map.

Any ideas?

Thanks

I'm on r2 but not sure about firmware. I'll check it tomorrow.

I'm talking about in game. When it finds a match and I'm playing it, the map doesnt show anything. So I don't know where I'm connected to. Yes I'm fully zoomed out

ok i did what you suggested. Now it finds a connection inside my radius but it doesnt connect to it so i can start the match.  Im not using ping assist just the radius. Also, if that means anything, the in game ping when searching for a match it stucks. Sometimes at 87ms sometimes at 100 etc. 

4 hours ago, Satiros said:

ok i did what you suggested. Now it finds a connection inside my radius but it doesnt connect to it so i can start the match.  Im not using ping assist just the radius. Also, if that means anything, the in game ping when searching for a match it stucks. Sometimes at 87ms sometimes at 100 etc. 

update: it took a couple of reboots eventually

38 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay so it's fully filtering based on your radius now?

Yes it works like a charm. So the solution you provided is absolutely valid but maybe it needs a second try.

Thanks