Unable to access DumaOS

TheMW2Ghost

Since this afternoon I have bene unable to access the dashboard. I tried to open DumaOS/ and I get this error: Screenshot2023-12-18at18_38_43.thumb.png.595fa08d642e65c4a0e5b078c87b0a80.png

Also, when trying to update DumaOS, it kept failing and showing this (that is when it no longer let me get onto the OS)

Screenshot2023-12-18at15_45_04.png.050cfc99efb525fa5208c2ba9a1ab105.png

Did a full reset as this a simply reboot didn't work (got stuck on trying to reconnect your router for 20+ mins). All up now tho! And i guess it updated itself, on v4.0.19.

While I'm here - the only question i really have left is to dow ith CoD - now I'm having an issue joining friends or accepting any invites. They can join me fine, and accept my invites, this is invites to the game lobby im talking about. This issue popped up about 3 weeks ago (was on the R2 then) - i don't think it is to do with the router, but just by any chance you might think there is something that could cause this router end? 

At a least resort now, the reinstalling the game multiple times and clearing the save data, I kind of just don't know what to do now. Wondering if there could be a setting that blocks me joining friends? Xbox Series X - on MWIII - and anyone can join me fine in game, but i cannot acceopt any invites to them or manually join them in-game. (joining xbox parties are fine tho). Cheers

I had GeoLatency turned off as recommended when weere finding out why i was getting into servers outside of region. I can put them back. And funnily enough, I havent actually seen any friends pop up on the geo-filter when they join me - not a single one so far