Game stutter

Simonvenom

Hi guys 

recently got my R3 and loving it for the most part. Just having an issue where my game is stuttering when I’m on the wifi every 30 seconds or so. I’ve tried turning off nearly everything to try and isolate the issue but nothing seems to work.

when I plug a cable into my Xbox the problem goes away 

any help would be great 

thanks 

Simon 

• Administrators

Hello, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue, sounds like it could be a WiFi congestion issue, if you use a WiFi analyzer (there is a free one on the Microsoft store for Windows called WiFi analyzer) to find the least congested channels and change to that does that help at all?

48 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hello, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue, sounds like it could be a WiFi congestion issue, if you use a WiFi analyzer (there is a free one on the Microsoft store for Windows called WiFi analyzer) to find the least congested channels and change to that does that help at all?

I’m I looking for different port options like in the attached pic. If this is correct where do I put these numbers in. Sorry no expert here 

IMG_2548.png

• Administrators

I can't see the scan picture unfortunately but if it was only showing one channel as being used, then that should be fine, change the width though to 40MHz, you may get better results with that. You should also use 2.4GHz for range and 5GHz for more speedy applications.