xr1000 not connecting to app since today's update!

I'm frustrated I can't use app anymore to connect to my router to use Geo-Filter or anything since the dumaos4 update came out and I am not factory resetting my router AGAIN to set it up for trying to see if that fixes issue which it won't it was fine before the new app update came out so I have no idea what to do I'm still hoping the xr1000 beta comes out soon and I hope you guys can fix the issue I can't even use app since I don't have a pc at the moment till I fix it to do Geo-Filter or anything I relied on the app now I can't even do that!

35 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What happens exactly when you try to access the app? It's unlikely there is anything you can do on your side as likely an issue on the app side, I will check with the team

Ok let me know and it won't connect at all since update!

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What happens exactly when you try to access the app? It's unlikely there is anything you can do on your side as likely an issue on the app side, I will check with the team

I rely on the app due to not having my pc at the moment so hoping it gets fixed soon! Still looking forward to the beta too

• Administrators
28 minutes ago, ryekye said:

I rely on the app due to not having my pc at the moment so hoping it gets fixed soon! Still looking forward to the beta too

We'll be working on a fix quickly but it does take time to go through the app review process so not sure how long it would be. You should be able to use the mobile web browser 

36 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We'll be working on a fix quickly but it does take time to go through the app review process so not sure how long it would be. You should be able to use the mobile web browser 

Ok hoping it goes well! Definitely wish the xr series could get dumaos 4 but like I said I'm stuck with my xr500 and xr1000 for now till I can get a r2 or r3 maybe sometime down the road but by then u guys may have another router released too by then so I'm trying my best