XR1000 is doing some weird behavior

Bought XR1000 3 weeks ago, installed .68 latest firmware, and yes the correct version, everything worked fine up until 2:46 a.m. last night. I was surfing the net and suddenly my internet came to a halt with web pages loading 1 image or just cycling trying to display content. The router and the BGW320 displayed no signs of loss of internet, I went to bed thinking AT&T was doing something this late at night. Woke up and the internet is still out, The Router and the BGW320 had solid white and the router still showed the internet was on,  rebooted just the router, and now my wifi is unsecured and I can't log in to it, but the internet is back up.

Has anyone seen this behavior before? What is happening here. Thanks! 

P.S I'm not new to Duma OS, XR500 user here since 2018, never seen anything like this before

Yes, I can access it now using default login, it did reset itself to factory settings all I did was turn it off and on. The big question is why did it do this? I'm using passthrough and disabled the Wifi, firewall, and packet filter on the BGW320 when I got the router. 

• Administrators

Only reason I can think of would be a power drop which could cause it to factory reset. If it does happen again try to access the interface before rebooting to grab a log from the System Information page and we can take a look - it gets wiped after a reboot