'Could Not Reach Server!' - Error message displayed when trying to log into Dumaos app for IOS

I own an XR1000v2 and am connected to my nighthawk network on my mobile and it keeps doing this. I've had no issues with connecting via the web browser and have tried changing my password which didn't work.

Firmwear version: 1.1.0.16_2.1.25

Can someone please assist me with this issue?

23 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Has it ever worked for you? If not it might be because it's not on DumaOS 3.3 yet (coming soon), I'll check with the team if that is the cause

I get disconnected from app alot with xr1000 it's crazy that's y I can't wait to test 3.3 on xr1000 I'm probably gonna use xr500 with xr1000 in ap mode till 3.3 drops on xr1000

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, Mullac said:

It did the first couple of logins, I’ve tried everything I think off to troubleshoot it. Yes thank you for that, its driving me mad haha!

Did it work until an app update by any chance? No worries!

20 minutes ago, ryekye said:

I get disconnected from app alot with xr1000 it's crazy that's y I can't wait to test 3.3 on xr1000 I'm probably gonna use xr500 with xr1000 in ap mode till 3.3 drops on xr1000

Do you get an error when you get disconnected? Good choice!

22 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Did it work until an app update by any chance? No worries!

Do you get an error when you get disconnected? Good choice!

No

5 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Is the wifi disconnecting, even just briefly? How long is the app open before it disconnects?

Not that I kno of and almost always does it I've even reset before and still continues I have no idea why so I don't know what else to do but wait for 3.3 on xr1000

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, ryekye said:

Not that I kno of and almost always does it I've even reset before and still continues I have no idea why so I don't know what else to do but wait for 3.3 on xr1000

If you're keeping the app open for a long time it could be timing out because you need to authenticate again which makes sense - NG set the timeout