Geo filter

ggzkris

Anyone Else struggling to find a game since season 1 has dropped, normally find a game easily with this geo location set & doesn't take long not really at all, but since season 1 having issues finding game

Screenshot_20231207_004805.jpg

• Administrators

Try this:

1. Quit the application/game/client completely
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Give PC PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager (if on PC)
  4. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
  6. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up application/game/client

Then see if it works.

Tried the following but still the same, having to flick my console geo filter off to find a game when it's searching or doesn't find one but loads in as soon it's turned off, was fine last week with no issues but as soon season 1 hit had issues 

There was an issue with matchmaking where BNet players could only match with BNet players.

I couldn't even join a party with PS friends (I'm on PC) because there was a version discrepancy with the game.

It's been a mess since yesterday. They tweeted out that it's been fixed, but I don't *really* see it.

Still having issues with matchmaking - it works now, but still not back to normal.

Yeah definitely something seams to have changed or issue since the update but that's no shock lol my geo filter doesn't just seam to be working very well compared to how was before, hopefully it's fixed soon if its matchmaking issue soon 

Quick question Fraser too while have you, do you recommend having the geo filter off on till Sat in the lobbie then turn it on when looking for game or would you recommend having it on the device before load up the game, I watched yt video last night & that was one process I haven't done since owned the r2

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, ggzkris said:

Quick question Fraser too while have you, do you recommend having the geo filter off on till Sat in the lobbie then turn it on when looking for game or would you recommend having it on the device before load up the game, I watched yt video last night & that was one process I haven't done since owned the r2

I would suggest having it enabled before you launch the game - reason being CoD pings all the available servers when you first load it so if it knows you can connect to them all and it's made active connections it will circumvent your settings

Great thank you just wanted to ask as never seen someone recommended that before after watching yt clip, pervious set up worked great so like someone else mentioned match making maybe off at min so why I'm having issues in normal geo filter area I have it set too for cod

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, ggzkris said:

Great thank you just wanted to ask as never seen someone recommended that before after watching yt clip, pervious set up worked great so like someone else mentioned match making maybe off at min so why I'm having issues in normal geo filter area I have it set too for cod

Is it for Warzone or MW3 specifically?

• Administrators
10 hours ago, ggzkris said:

Both really 

If literally nothing has changed on your network, no settings changes, no new devices etc then it's likely on the game side. This usually happens around launch and evens out.