Just got an XR1000v2 - Immidiate issues

Just got my new router set up.

For context I have it my Virgin Hub 4 is in modem mode, connected to the router.

Once I had it all set up, it prompted me for a version update, which I did and since then I'm constantly getting an error "duma-legend chart elem does not have chart property"

e45710595a033fada48278c453a75dd4.png

I'm unable to access any of the fuctions as nothing populates.

56 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Well done for fixing the initial issue, have you entered your expected speeds in Bandwidth Settings?

Could you provide a screenshot of the Device Manager table view please?

I've managed to fix the speeds for now. Apparently from some research it could potentially be something to do with Virgin Media Hub 4 capping the port while in Modem mode.

I'm just trying to learn the software now, how the geo filtering works and if I'm supposed to still be having around 100 ping when connecting to say America when I'm based in the UK.

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, ThatDisguise said:

I've managed to fix the speeds for now. Apparently from some research it could potentially be something to do with Virgin Media Hub 4 capping the port while in Modem mode.

I'm just trying to learn the software now, how the geo filtering works and if I'm supposed to still be having around 100 ping when connecting to say America when I'm based in the UK.

Well done!

Yes you are - you can't beat the laws of physics unfortunately

1 minute ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Well done!

Yes you are - you can't beat the laws of physics unfortunately

I've read that the QoS can cause issues for most people, so I have it disabled. Also can cause slight latency or missed bullet connecting in gamed like Call of duty, is this true?

The features of the software are so cool and I'd like to try utilise as much as possible without jeopardising my gaming experience.

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, ThatDisguise said:

I've read that the QoS can cause issues for most people, so I have it disabled. Also can cause slight latency or missed bullet connecting in gamed like Call of duty, is this true?

The features of the software are so cool and I'd like to try utilise as much as possible without jeopardising my gaming experience.

People find that different settings work best for them, there isn't a one size fits all in terms of settings so try it both ways and see what you get the best experience with.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

People find that different settings work best for them, there isn't a one size fits all in terms of settings so try it both ways and see what you get the best experience with.

Thank you very much for your replies and help.

Out of curiosity, you wouldn't know what would be the issue causing DumaOS to be throwing up errors like that in chrome would you? Not a very big fan of Edge but I guess if it's just for router stuff it's not so bad.

I get this error when trying to follow the QoS settings you guys have pinned 7baf299015a66b2efd346d000acdd7ff.png

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, ThatDisguise said:

Thank you very much for your replies and help.

Out of curiosity, you wouldn't know what would be the issue causing DumaOS to be throwing up errors like that in chrome would you? Not a very big fan of Edge but I guess if it's just for router stuff it's not so bad.

Most likely the browser forcing the interface to connect using HTTPS - works best using HTTP