XR500 - Hybrid VPN Rapp Error

XR500 V2.3.2.134-dumaos33-rc14. I upgraded and everything was great, but now one day later I cannot access the hybrid vpn page.

I increased Rapp retry attempts to 5.

I rebooted from dashboard and waited 2 minutes. 

Neither one of these worked. 

I do not want to factory reset because I have just reconnected the dozens of devices on my wifi and named them accordingly. 

Every other page works. Installed Rapps shows hybrid vpn size as 0. It's the only one that shows a size of 0.

Please assist. Hyrbid vpn is why I bought this router. Thank you.

According to this, I'm screwed? I rebooted with the vpn active.

Is this going to be fixed? Or is there a fix/workaround? Appears to be a known bug for sometime.

31 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I think you probably rebooted the router with the VPN enabled is that right? If so that is a bug where it can happen, if you want to regain access to the VPN you would have to factory reset unfortunately.

If I downgrade to the normal/non beta firmware version will it fix it?

And why aren't bugs listed under on the download thread? Every bug should be mentioned so people know what to avoid.

And is there away to factory reset without losing device manager information.

• Administrators

Potentially but I doubt it to be honest, I think it would have to be a reset. Generally at the time of posting any major bugs we have found have been dealt with, otherwise if there is anything major we know of then we will mention it. People generally expect some bugs when trying beta firmware and that you might need to reset more often and that's where the feedback is really helpful so we can fix things like this.

You could do the backup option in settings and then restore it after the reset but as it's the Netgear backup it may not save every part of DumaOS and there is a chance it could re-introduce the issue.