QoS - is mine looking ok?

TheMW2Ghost

I did a test for my QoS and this is what it shows. Anything I should change or do? I've looked up online and here to determine what exactly QoS does, so i'm not super sure on it, but at least i would like to have mine as good as it can be. 

image.thumb.png.01eb6860cdafb6f5c98f9affca145e8c.png

image.thumb.jpeg.c85136a03abe04886726a4a090e4d125.jpeg

• Administrators

Yeah keep reducing the download percentage, try 10% intervals at first so go to 90% do a Connection Benchmark, reduce, test etc. When you get to a good value try 5% either side of it to see if it can be reduced anymore

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, TheMW2Ghost said:

sorry, forgot to add to this: shall i keep 'always' or 'auto enable on'?

It depends whether you want it to Always apply so when you're not gaming streams/downloads work seamlessly or you just want it to apply when gaming (auto-enable)

I think i have done a doo-doo somewhere... I watched a guide, and it recommended to turn off IPv6 in the DumaOS - i saved - and then after 5 minutes everything that was connected to thr R2 lost network and now wont come back online - had to switch laptop over to other router to post this. ( i have re-enabled it since and saved but no luck with getting back online - is this bad?)

EDIT: Did a total unplug and replug with routers and im back up. Oops - ill just leave ipv6 ticked.