Geo filter 01/11/2023

lagcist

IMG_2612.thumb.png.0d37922b3961a37b5a27aa3a7594aa94.pngI have been enjoying sniper elite 4 peer to peer and cod mw2 dedicated server without long distance clients. 

I have not changed any settings and apparently I am getting players outside of my filtered zone joining my session on sniper elite 4 and even on cod mw2 it tries to connect me outside of U.K

I don’t use qos and have deleted all the devices and re sync cloud then added back the ps5 on strict mode but it’s still broken.

Should I deleted all the devices and do a factory reset? 

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you seeing servers/players outside your Geo-Filter zone or is it just you're seeing them in game? If the latter you can't control where other players connect to, just the server you connect to.

The problem started on sniper elite 4 (peer to peer). Usually when strict mode is working and I search for available games it will only ping those inside of my geo-filter zone but as of yesterday it pings every available lobby.

I tried cod mw2 (dedicated server) a little while ago and usually on the geo-filter page it will show an icon on world map of where I am connected to but that is not functioning today.

I will try Factory resetting it from the interface 

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay keep us posted, otherwise provide a screenshot of what you're seeing outside your radius when it happens please

IMG_2613.thumb.png.ddfeb04c16e3022ab1de172961c6ac4d.pngIt’s all well now after I did the factory reset from advanced settings.

the icons on world map is showing up again which means strict mode is working indeed