bad download speed

Make sure internet provider is not bottle necking you, it happen to me... I had to call them to fix the issue. Also when you reset the router, disconnect ethernet wire and plug it to another port on the router...move it from port 1 to 2. 

4 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Try a different wireless device, do you get the expected speeds then? How about with an ethernet connected device, do you get expected speeds?

I’ll test when I get home, I’ve tried a laptop and phone with speed tests so far but as you can see from the first image the initial test was fine I’ll report my findings in an hour 

• Administrators

Could be ISP congestion, evening and morning time when more people are home there is more likely to be congestion. Keep an eye on it though. Try a few more tests up until 5pm so if you get consistent high speeds, then yesterday it dropped at 6pm so then try another test around then.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Could be ISP congestion, evening and morning time when more people are home there is more likely to be congestion. Keep an eye on it though. Try a few more tests up until 5pm so if you get consistent high speeds, then yesterday it dropped at 6pm so then try another test around then.

Just changed from a ASU’s ax84 and it never dropped like that so doubt it’s congestion, however speeds have been good since I got home. I’ll keep an eye out