How to ise Geofilter for multiplayer?

How can i use geofilter  for hosting a multiplayet game?  I play NHL and when i try to set the raduis to a specific region i lose party chat or players disconnect from the party/game.

I want to host the best possible connection for our club 

• Administrators

If you're hosting a game then players are connecting to you directly is that right? In which case you shouldn't enable the Geo-Filter as you could block them. 

So you should instead focus on QoS to ensure your connection is as steady as possible for people to connect to you.

Ok. Tx Fraser. I also saw somwhere you told someone to put the router wan in dmz on isp modem.

When i try on my modem to input the wan isp shown in system info, it says it's not reccognized address. It says host ip isnt in lan ip address subnet.

I can also click on connected devices on the modem and it doesn't recognize the router.

Tryin to put my xbox in dmz but saw you told someone to do it this way as it's better

Hi.

First pic is Duma info.

Second is isp modem dmz. As u can see, its not recognizing the router is connected. Other routers ive tried in this same setup get recognized by the modem.  

Third is what is says when i type in the wan ip

20231103_080357.jpg

20231103_080744.jpg

20231103_080837.jpg

So should i dmz my xbox on the duma? If i do, turn upnp off, correct?

Also, is it better to have secured or open ticked in wan settings. I'm not ttoo concerned with security here, more for what's best for gaming