DumaOS is not running!

59 minutes ago, yerisox said:

I recently bought an xr500 and successfully updated it to the latest beta version and I do not know what to do

image.thumb.png.9c7b654bd3156a9c76a7ece420860cac.png

Try factory resetting xr500 and clear browser history and try setting up from scratch hopefully you can get it working their amazing routers

Thanks for the suggestion, I tried it and it didn't solve the problem, keep appreciating it duma os is not running!

I tried the previous software via tftp but I can't get the router to take over the system

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Access routerlogin.net/adv_index.htm or 192.168.1.1/adv_index.htm and reboot from the interface, close the tab, wait 4 minutes then check again please

I did it, go in and perform the corresponding update but it remains on a black screen after starting

On 10/27/2023 at 4:46 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you try another browser/incognito window and try again please?

Hello, what you told me unfortunately did not work. and this was because when I was configuring the router to the latest beta available it went black because I didn't have it connected to the Internet and it just stayed on a black screen,

I think it's a programming error that doesn't let you start configure without internet connection.

I couldn't leave my network down during setup.

Another error I noticed is that when you pin the adblock panel to the home page, it gives errors

• Administrators
15 hours ago, yerisox said:

Hello, what you told me unfortunately did not work. and this was because when I was configuring the router to the latest beta available it went black because I didn't have it connected to the Internet and it just stayed on a black screen,

I think it's a programming error that doesn't let you start configure without internet connection.

I couldn't leave my network down during setup.

Another error I noticed is that when you pin the adblock panel to the home page, it gives errors

It doesn't require internet to access the interface, so do you have access or not then if you're seeing those errors?