XR300 DumaOS won’t load?

TatoSkinz

I have just updated  to 1.0.3.78 firmware from Netgear link and I can’t get the DumaOS to work anymore?  The router works fine as I have used the netgear app and wifi with no problems but the dashboard when I can get it to work for a few moments only show’s settings.  I have factory reset multiple times and I have rebooted modem multiple times but can’t get the OS to show me a dashboard.  I have cleared caches in edge and chrome and still no resolution.  I continue to get this screen and it never updates. Any ideas before I trash this modem?

IMG_6409.jpeg

I forgot to include some vital information I apologize I have another wireless network running from my ISP and am running this only to use the DumaOS software for my gaming PC everything is hardwired.  I am unable to login using 192.168.1.1 as I believe that would require my ISP login information correct? Again this worked until I updated the firmware.  I was able to login using 192.168.1.123 but again no dashboard?

IMG_6412.jpeg

Edited by TatoSkinz
Forgot to add information

• Administrators
49 minutes ago, TatoSkinz said:

I forgot to include some vital information I apologize I have another wireless network running from my ISP and am running this only to use the DumaOS software for my gaming PC everything is hardwired.  I am unable to login using 192.168.1.1 as I believe that would require my ISP login information correct? Again this worked until I updated the firmware.  I was able to login using 192.168.1.123 but again no dashboard?

You've put it into AP mode, you need to switch it back to router mode to have the features