Priority Gaming

Hello,

I'm currently uimage.thumb.png.088fa67f8ab3ee519bee41e2bb296d33.pngsing a xr500. Running 2.3.2.134 beta firmware. As you can see my traffic prioritization is set at Games Console service Dansole. This is what i have setup for my Gaming PC and it is a wired connection.

On the app I have Boost setup for Games Console which is my PC that is activated for my traffic prioritization.

Do I turn on  Prioritize Gaming switch on the APP as well? or do I leave it off?

Thanks

Dan

Screenshot_20231015_131745.jpg

• Administrators
6 hours ago, unknownid said:

Hi @DanSole,

Can you please tell me how did you add the Call of Duty app in the traffic prio ?

I am playing from PC and if I prioritize everything is no prioritization basically since my PC is the only one using the internet.

Thanks!

Add it with the Games Console service and it will definitely prioritize.

Hey again,

So as you made me do it before, my PC is now set up as a Playstation in the router so I can set the geo filtering. 

If I am adding a profile for games console, wouldn t this prioritize my whole PC traffic defeating the purpose?

Thanks!

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, unknownid said:

Hey again,

So as you made me do it before, my PC is now set up as a Playstation in the router so I can set the geo filtering. 

If I am adding a profile for games console, wouldn t this prioritize my whole PC traffic defeating the purpose?

Thanks!

No it won't prioritize all traffic, just the ports that are usually used for gaming.

There's one more thing I forgot, after this setup:

Clear/remove everything in geo fencing

Setting up my PC as playstation in device mgr

Creating the gro filtering profile on my fake playstation device, creating geo zones

Seems to be filtering 

Now the question is, do I need to keep my PC as playstation or should I put it back as PC?