Netgear XR1000 Firmware Update v1 and various questions

Hi Netduma, When will this Netgear XR1000 v1 router be updated to version 3.3? And possibly a beta like on Netgear XR500 and XR700. It is a top of the line router that is updated the latest of all. Honestly I'm switching to Netduma R2 which is updated. Is the QOS and PPPOE issue resolved on Netduma R2 firmware version 3.3? Is a Netduma R3 wifi6 router planned? Answer all questions. Thank you.

Hi Netduma I purchased the Netduma R2. Should I reset the router via the menu or from the button on the back of the router? To go from official firmware to the beta version I mean. Thank you Fix PPPOE and QOS on Netduma R2 on next beta. P.S. Netgear XR1000 I will keep it in the box for better times.

• Administrators
20 hours ago, euphidra said:

Hi Netduma, when will you update the eFootball 2024 ping heatmap with the new servers added?

Hi Netduma, have you included eFootball 2024 in R2's smart qos?

Thank you.

Alex is really busy at the moment but it will be done, it's something I am reminding him off frequently. 

eFootball specifically hasn't been added but it was built using the Unreal Engine which is an option you can select or you can select the device specifically.