Congestion control ( download ) not working!

Greetings furom!

I have downloaded the new domaOO beta for my xr700 and what ever i do with the download slider, my ping under load (download)still the same, unlike the upload!

Any suggestion why this is happening?

Ps: My xr700 works as the main router, cuz i connected it with a modem, so I am using vlan!

• Administrators

Welcome to the forum!

If you're having beta specific issues it's best to post directly in that topic, It's most likely due to VLAN that you're seeing that issue, do you have another router you could use to handle the VLAN instead and connect the 700 to that?

Hi fraser, 

Yes I do have another router( speedport smart  from Telkom germany)to work as main and can manually bridge it to the xr700! But it is a lot if work, cuz I need to manually port the xr700 due to the lack of dmz in the speedport smart. I will try it and reply to you anyway.

Already tried it and the same result! There is no effect on the download spikes under load. I tried to adjust the slider from 10% untill 99% and all are the same. Unlike the upload spikes where putting the slider to 99% is enough to make the upload under load almost identical to the idle under load. You can see the screenshot!

Screenshot_20230731-150228_Chrome.jpg