Full of spike lags help please

Cobrinio

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Was the above with streams/downloads being used as well or just on a quiet network?

With streams or not i have bad resault everytime. i dont know what to do more....

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Cobrinio said:

With streams or not i have bad resault everytime. i dont know what to do more....

It's important to know what conditions the above tests were done with, even with a local site there are a few spikes there, I think it is the routing to the servers really.

Do you get the same issue if you're connected directly to the modem?

17 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It's important to know what conditions the above tests were done with, even with a local site there are a few spikes there, I think it is the routing to the servers really.

Do you get the same issue if you're connected directly to the modem?

All test it was with valorant play + twitch watching + youtube watching

👇This test is with ISP main modem (btw with my isp modem i have better ping in games + more stable for some reason)👇

👇valorant play + twitch watching + youtube watching👇

image.thumb.png.9c1e796a68218480ec9ae980a999d6f2.png

• Administrators

Your ping is much higher above using the modem rather than the router, maybe you're getting lag compensated, try playing with QoS completely disabled on the R2 and maybe with a stream running in the background and see if it is better

17 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Your ping is much higher above using the modem rather than the router, maybe you're getting lag compensated, try playing with QoS completely disabled on the R2 and maybe with a stream running in the background and see if it is better

its higher because i am using 8.8.8.8 dns but is more stable 8.8.8.8 now from before if you check my other post. how to complete disable QoS with latest version?

• Administrators

With your speeds, it's simply not possible that you would have a completely flat ping with those 3 activities going on and no QoS. Click the TV/play icon top right > Settings then you can disable there