Warzone Ranked que times after good games/first games. Geo-Fence updates?

Able

Hey Everyone, 

I just returned to Warzone 2 to try out the ranked mode and I am enjoying it but every day after our first game which we do really well in the next time we que up for a match the search parameters go to really high pings. Its so obvious that SBMM is trying to kick in which I don't mind but its really dramatic in that even if we only drop even 7 kills each and don't even get 1st place our next match is easily searching for lobbies 150+ ping. I tried to use my geo-fence so I wouldn't be forced to play in such a high ping lobby but it won't put me in a match at all. I live on the east coast of USA and I guess there just isn't enough good players around for us to que against?

I have been dealing with this non-stop but we just went into a game and the connection/response/latency felt amazing. First game of the day is always an instant que and almost always a great connection that we perform very good in but the following game match making que time does the same thing 150+ easily search. I have not updated my geo-fence routing and etc. in months as I stopped playing warzone for awhile. Are there new settings I can use? Does ranked match making work with geo fence enabled or do I need to vpn for a good connection? I just don't want to be forced into ridiculously high ping lobbies. 

• Administrators

Do this straight away:

1. Quit the application/game/client completely
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Give PC PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager (if on PC)
  4. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
  6. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up application/game/client

Then see if it works better. That should mean that it knows you can't connect outside your radius and won't even try. Unless of course you are right and there are minimal options after it's determining your skill that day.

• 2 weeks later...