QOS Set up for PC and PS4 HELP Needed

TheVET54

I have forgotten what settings to use for QOS when using my PC and PS4, i primarily play WARZONE 2 on both.
i use my pc more but have been using ps4 with wifi, my normal speeds are 75mbps download and 23mbps upload.
for some reason on the ps4 wifi and ethernet im not even hitting 25mbps download and my upload is staying under 7.... 

My pc hits my normal speeds fine, if i connect my ps4 through my EE box not my duma though ethernet the speeds are abit higher 

when adding adding a ps4 into QOS should i  be adding it in for Call of Duty Series or Games console? and should i be using Gaming/voice or Normal ? and do i use Apply to WAN? 
I am very lost lol.

• Administrators

Could you provide a screenshot of the rest of QoS please?

In terms of Traffic Prioritization for a console select Games Console, for PC you can use Call of Duty or Games Console. Gaming/Voice should be selected if playing over WiFi or Normal if your device is connected via ethernet.

Also on my PC i have a 2.5gbps multi gig port for my ethernet, does the netduma support 2.5gbps multi gig port? 
i only see 1gbps max speed on ethernet. how can i get the full 2.5gbps to show on here? i need cat 6 cables as well right 

duma.jpg

• Administrators

They look okay, you could lower Congestion Control a little more. No the router ports are 1Gbps. If the speeds you pay for are the ones you've set on the router then you don't need to worry about that.