best traffic prioritization ?

Shunk

hello, i would like to know your opinion of what works best for traffic prioritization for call of duty, 
is duma os classified or call of duty(series) or games console the best? 
I've seen that duma os classified uses dpi and games console uses port scan, but for call of duty(series) I don't know, if you have any ideas.  

• Administrators

The CoD profile specifically would also use DPI, in general DPI would be more specific and we did do a DPI update recently for the XR500 so either using CoD or Classified should give you good results.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2023 at 6:20 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

The CoD profile specifically would also use DPI, in general DPI would be more specific and we did do a DPI update recently for the XR500 so either using CoD or Classified should give you good results.

Hello! I want to ask a question about prioritization. I played on console and had my right setup for the platform. I switched to PC and am unsure to set up COD prioritization. What is the best option for COD on PC?

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, Holz said:

Hello! I want to ask a question about prioritization. I played on console and had my right setup for the platform. I switched to PC and am unsure to set up COD prioritization. What is the best option for COD on PC?

You can use DumaOS Classified Games, CoD or Games Console. If you're on Early Access Gaming or CoD should work best.