Wireguard on XR router series?

I have a vpn that I purchased; and I was looking to install Wireguard on the xr1000 if I buy it; but I am not sure if it does support this or not from netgear xr1000 since it uses netduma is supported.

Can someone give me the right information on this?

I like the xr1000 and I know someone who has one; but I am curious to buy the router; and I want to make sure I can game and secure my network in peace

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hello, welcome to the forum!

The XR1000 doesn't have HybridVPN currently but should be available in the next update (no ETA) and it should support Wireguard.

I am very happy to see a reply; that was quick; thank you I look forward to experimenting with the router; and testing out all features; and making sure to get familiar with the interface

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
8 hours ago, coldkeyes said:

I was trying to add FastestVPN to my router the other day but I could not figure out how to do it; is there some way to get that work?

You'll need to obtain the OpenVPN configuration files from them and then add it to the config box in the Advanced Setup of the VPN, add your VPN provider credentials in the boxes provided and then it should work