Remote Play on PS5 won't connect

I've tried multiple clients (PS Remote Play, Chiaki and Repl4y) on multiple devices (PC, phone and tablet) without luck.

All the right ports are forwarded and I'm beginning to think this issue has never been resolved.. Something about .88?

Do I have to change my whole network from 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.88.1 for Remote Play to work properly?

Thanks

58 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That topic specifically was related to the R1 so I don't think that will apply here. Set NAT to Open in WAN Settings and disable the protection options on that page as well and see if it works.

Keeps saying my connection is too slow when trying to connect 😕

Edit: Something is limiting the upload speed on PS5. Download speeds are looking fine, but upload is only ~5-10 Mbps.

On 6/3/2023 at 11:00 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you seeing any entries in the log on the System Information page when you're attempting to use remote play? That may give us a clue.

Only this:

[Internet connected] IP address: 89.150.134.11, Sunday, June 04, 2023 17:23:01

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Is that the only entry in the log or the only entry at the time when you tried remote play?

The only entry at the time. It's like something is blocking the connection. My phone can't connect to my PC through Splashtop, but if I turn off wifi, it can easily connect.