Brand new router issue

I purchased this router this morning, it was working fine all day (05/30/2023) around 8pm things started to slow down, so i attempted to log into the router, and got this error: 

haserl CGI Error

Failed to readline from 'config get DumaOS_Theme_Version'

This is in incognito mode and normal in Chrome.

Please advise as to what I need to do to get this back up and running. 

Xr1000 - I just attempted to login again, it's not recognizing the password I had set for admin, and all the settings seem to have reverted back to default. Now it's asking me to do a router password reset - not taking the default password or the one i had set. When I put the answers in for the password reset it goes back to asking again. (I know these are the answers as I just had put them in on Tuesday.)

I have done the reboot, wait 2-5 minutes, and then attempt to login, but it would always give me that error message. I am able to get out to the internet, but I am unable to get into DumaOS to set the network up, so right now my wireless network is wide open. 

• Administrators

It won't be wide open, it'll use the default credentials, I think you'll need to do a factory reset to get it back to normal, hold the reset button for 30 seconds, then wait 2 minutes before accessing the interface and see if it works then 

• Administrators

Check the IP on the PC itself, then check any unknown/unnamed devices on the Device Manager to see if one of them matches, it may not be able to detect the name correctly or reboot the PC and may then show up correctly.