Unable to connect to Netduma.

Abdul_89

Hello all, 

I bought Netduma OS few months ago and it was working perfectly including geofilter , VPN, etc. Last week while playing, the LAN wired connection suddenly started disconnecting and reconnecting to PS5 then stopped working. I can't connect to the router using the wireless or wired connections. The wireless network is not showing at all while searing using my PC or PS5. I tried the following methods:

- Restarting the modem (multiple times)

- Factory reset (the router DOES NOT RESET when I try hard reset using a pin for 30 seconds,  I did reset it before when I forgot my password and it worked well but not now). 

- Tried to connect using Ethernet to my Mac, did not work. It says the device is not responding. 

It's basically useless now and I don't know what is the problem.

I would like to add that the router red lights are working (first red light when connect to power and the second red light when connect to Ethernet ). 

Thank you.

• Administrators

Hello, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue, how are you determining the factory reset isn't working exactly?

While connected to the router via a Windows PC, open command prompt, type ipconfig press enter and then post a screenshot of the results here please. You can use ifconfig on a MAC.

On 5/26/2023 at 10:07 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Hello, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue, how are you determining the factory reset isn't working exactly?

While connected to the router via a Windows PC, open command prompt, type ipconfig press enter and then post a screenshot of the results here please. You can use ifconfig on a MAC.

The device does not restart or shut down when I try factor reset and the problem is still there after trying factory reset multiple times.

I attached ifconfig.

ifconfig2.png

ifconfig1.png

18 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you do ipconfig getifaddr en1 in the terminal instead please and let me know what it says?

I tried ifconfig using a different ethernet port and this is the result. 

ifconfig getifaddr en1 says "interface getifaddr does not exist". 

ipc222.png

ipc11.png