R-APP Device Manager will not load

Hi,

I'm on the later firmware on my xr500 and the device manager will not load.  I've also update the r-app retries to 5 and power cycled but that did not help.  How do I get my device manager to work?  I'm using chrome

image.thumb.png.33304022ef8358db16272cb903eadb4a.png

4 minutes ago, Junglee said:

Hi,

I'm on the later firmware on my xr500 and the device manager will not load.  I've also update the r-app retries to 5 and power cycled but that did not help.  How do I get my device manager to work?  I'm using chrome

image.thumb.png.33304022ef8358db16272cb903eadb4a.png

Do a hardware factory reset

This problem has always occurred albeit in the past a reboot fixed it for a while and then r-apps would again quit loading. 
Today the r-apps wouldn’t load on a reboot. So I upp’ed the retries to 5 and then rebooted.   Still no luck. 
Then I updated my firmware to the latest and again no luck. 
I also hard cycled it and left it unpowered for 30 seconds. 
still no luck. 

im not able to see what devices are connected 

• Administrators

I'd suggest reupgrading the firmware using the TFTP method, this bypasses the boot process and any issues there then once done do a factory reset for the freshest install possible: https://kb.netgear.com/000059634/How-do-I-upload-firmware-to-my-NETGEAR-router-using-TFTP-from-the-Microsoft-Windows-Command-Prompt?article=000059634

• 3 weeks later...

Okay I've done the above.. it's a little bit better where the widgets load on the main screen. but the device manager still fails to load. The device manager keeps spinning and then errors out

• Administrators
49 minutes ago, Junglee said:

Thank you.. other than the R-APP is there any other way of seeing what devices are connected?

You can use the following:

1. Main web interface via a web browser
  2. DumaOS mobile app
  3. Nighthawk Mobile app

I would recommend using #1 or #2

Sorry but by #1, do you mean going to 192.168.1.1, because that's where the issue is occurring.  I'm to sure what the Main web interface is.

Downloaded DumaOS and Device Manager shows 0 devices 😞

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, Junglee said:

Sorry but by #1, do you mean going to 192.168.1.1, because that's where the issue is occurring.  I'm to sure what the Main web interface is

Yes that's right, you can try it through a mobile browser as well. I did just post a new beta that would be worth trying