Is it possible to still gain access to the smart Qos firmware for the R2?

Max2110

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hate to bring this up again but I'm on my way to my buddy's place to upgrade his firmware. Would love to throw the beta OS and firmware on if both are available.

Either way, mind adding me to the list as well?

Cheers and happy new year!

• Administrators
6 hours ago, therickyfoster said:

Hate to bring this up again but I'm on my way to my buddy's place to upgrade his firmware. Would love to throw the beta OS and firmware on if both are available.

Either way, mind adding me to the list as well?

Cheers and happy new year!

Added, Happy New Year!

Hey, spent another night working on it and browsing this forum for solutions but after 50+ hours I still can't get in. Tried everything I could find. I gave up today but if you know something that would help I'll fire it back up. Wish I could upgrade the firmware from the USB port. Always thought that was the main point of entry for technicians but after reading the forum I guess it's not a feature offered (yet).

Hopeful,
Ricky F

• Administrators
6 hours ago, therickyfoster said:

Hey, spent another night working on it and browsing this forum for solutions but after 50+ hours I still can't get in. Tried everything I could find. I gave up today but if you know something that would help I'll fire it back up. Wish I could upgrade the firmware from the USB port. Always thought that was the main point of entry for technicians but after reading the forum I guess it's not a feature offered (yet).

Hopeful,
Ricky F

Replied to your topic

1 hour ago, JayC7 said:

Hello, I filled the form for early access. Is it possible for me to join?

thanks again.

I've given you access