Xr700 A7Legit issue

I've noticed when using the QoS enabled and game prioritization enabled, the audio and video will go out of sync on HULU on my hard wired Roku TV. Right now I'm on the latest firmware but only upgraded from the 3.0 beta because of this issue. Once I disabled QoS and game prioritization the issue goes away. Didn't know if you've come across that issue or not.

• Administrators

When you say QoS enabled, what do you mean exactly? As in just being on and not disabled fully from the menu? Do you have to disable both to get it to work or can you disable Traffic Prio and it will work?

NAT is open but I'll try disabling the firewall at the top. Honestly it happened again last night with QoS disabled along with gaming prioritization disabled - even tried disabling goodput but was going out of sync after the ads. I'm thinking it might be the TV itself but I'll try disabling the firewall first. Also I'm back on the 3.0 beta after it went out of sync again. Might not even be router related tbf.

Ok so basically everything is disabled. The WiFi, firewall, QoS and everything. Both NAT are open. It's still doing it. I'm just going to set the router up as I had it before and assume it's the TV. It's a cheap brand (Onn) but the specs were really nice. I guess maybe it's just an issue with Hulu on this TV because honestly it doesn't happen on any of the other TVs. Weird how it happens sometimes and doesn't other times though. Sorry I've wasted your time on it. 

• Administrators

Does your modem have WiFi so you can connect the TV to it? If so I'd suggest trying that as well just to double check it is the TV but it does sound like it. You haven't wasted our time at all, that's what we're here for!

• 2 months later...

No my modem is a Motorola MB8611 which does not have WiFi. It does have some nice bells and whistles like a 2.5Gb WAN though. I actually have that going into the sfp+ port via cat8. I have found that turning off priority and disabling igmp proxying fixes the issue. 

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, XR700 Owner said:

No my modem is a Motorola MB8611 which does not have WiFi. It does have some nice bells and whistles like a 2.5Gb WAN though. I actually have that going into the sfp+ port via cat8. I have found that turning off priority and disabling igmp proxying fixes the issue. 

As in disabling Traffic Prioritization specifically? Interesting, well done for getting it sorted!