My story 2 weeks in

BL4CK OPS V3TRN

guys i have been a COD player for around 7 years and played most of the titles , I am a run and gunner so leave myself exposed most of the time and my average KD is between 1.20-1.35 ( yes I know !!) but anyway I kept going . AW is different people jumping all over the place and I can't see them half the time so my KD is

guys i have been a COD player for around 7 years and played most of the titles , I am a run and gunner so leave myself exposed most of the time and my average KD is between 1.20-1.35 ( yes I know !!) but anyway I kept going . AW is different people jumping all over the place and I can't see them half the time so my KD is

1.17 . So I have now been Duma smooth for around 2 weeks and keep checking my KD and guess what ........................... 1.78 is my average over the last 2 weeks that includes 2 terrible nights when I messed up my settings and had my a** handed to me none stop (my OH NO post ) WHOSE THE DADDY !! Thanks all

Sounds like you are enjoying it :)

I am on XB1 manchester UK and have my GEO set to anything from 200 to 400 depending on time of the day and always get games

I was about to say let's team up but I'm in the us lol. But yeah, the duma does wonders!

Also on this host map, that little yellow between the two is the server I play best in.  AW ALWAYS tries to put me in San Diego or up in Seattle and it just kills me.  Yes the ping is about 20 for both but San Francisco is the one :)

post-352-0-47265100-1421455535_thumb.jpg

post-352-0-66042300-1421461012_thumb.png

Archived